Cabarrus Meals on Wheels relies on donor support to provide nutritious meals to the homebound in the Concord and Kannapolis area. Your gift ensures that we will be there to provide for those who depend on us every day.
Cabarrus Meals on Wheels is a 501 (c) (3) nonprofit organization. All donations are tax deductible. We are a United Way member agency. We rely on contributions from United Way, individuals, civic and faith organizations, corporations, client fees, and grant funds in order to operate our program.
|Our funding breakdown for 2017-18|
|8%||United Way funds|
|4%||Church and Civic Group support|
Grants in 2017 were received from:
- City of Concord Community Development Block Grant
- City of Kannapolis Community Development Block Grant
- Cabarrus Helping Hearts and Hands (Ch3) Annual Campaign
- Presbytery of Charlotte - 10¢ a Meal
- Miriam and Robert Hayes Charitable Trust
- Food Lion Charitable Foundation
- Meals on Wheels America
- Leon Levine Foundation
GIVING/How Can I Help?
Client Sponsorship: Sponsor a client's meals for a period of time. $25.00 one week; $50.00 two weeks; $100.00 four weeks; $300.00 for three months; or $1,000 for one year.